REASON and MOTIVATION
I’ve work with MANY businesses and just about all of them have the same thing in common.
They all worked hard IN their business, NOT ON their business.
I show business owners strategies that they didn’t think were even possible.
Not having these strategies ENDED UP EVAPORATING BUSINESS’ TRUE WEALTH and many years of hard work.
MY WORK HELPS AVOID THESE SITUATIONS!
CEO and Founder of Encompass
ANSWERING THE WHAT IF’S
- What if I want to drop out and stop doing this?
- What if I get sick, disabled, or die?
- What if I lose key people (persons)?
- What if I can’t increase cash flow?
WE DO THREE THINGS EXTREMELY WELL
- Help business owners and their families develop strategies to eliminate or reduce taxes they are currently forfeiting unnecessarily (beyond your tax return)
- Create cost-effective Retirement Plans that leverage what they currently have
- Create strategies to protect their estate assets from taxes, law suits, and unforeseen consequences
Information you never knew
Unfortunately, there are many things in the financial services world that we are either never told or we never discover. And if we do discover them, most times, it is too late. This fact includes searchable (internet) information, “free” advice from family members, “entertainers” on the radio & TV and information from financial advisors.
Many of the things you’ll discover reading this, were (chances are) never discussed with you in the past. Yet these facts are so impactful in your quest for financial independence.
We must learn the rules of the game so we can play with an efficient strategy. If we don’t, the opposite can happen. We could end up being financially dependent on others.
Taxes and the I.R.S.
I believe the IRS Tax Code is really written for two types of people; those who understand it (and use it) and those who don’t understand it (and end up paying more, had they only learned the rules).
When I meet 1 on 1 with a new client, I ask them 3 questions;
- Do you want to make money year after year?
- Do you want your first “paycheck” in retirement equal (or greater than) your last paycheck while you were working?
- Do you believe income taxes will go down? Go up? Or stay the same?
MY answers to those questions are: Yes. Yes. And Hell Yes!
If your answers are the same, I am going to have you consider something. Based upon those answers, you may be in the lowest tax bracket for the rest of your life. Let that sink in. You believe taxes will go HIGHER than where they are today.